Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Some pics

This layout is a 6 x 6 one that I did for the Scrapping Patch Friday night challenge over at the Sketchbook. Its also for a challenge that the four of us have set for the next few months. I still have one more page to match this to do and then I have to do it another three times. Its little but i really enjoyed doing it. The page for the four of us challenge also had to include either some thing that had been brought from SENZ or a new technique that we learnt at SENZ. So my page is card and paper from SENZ and the stamps, flowers, rhinestones actually everything lol except the letters that were used in the Cuttlebug!





Heres a pic of my Auntie Sandra and Uncle John when they visited in the middle of the holidays from Perth. It was great to see them. Mum and Dad toured around with them for a couple of weeks.








This is a lovely photo that was taken in Rotorua at mum and dads motel. Dad was diagnosed with bowel cancer and had it removed in March this year. I think he looks tired but really well.










And here is James and wee Molly Phil's neice (his sister Karens little girl). We stayed the night with them as we came thru Napier - she only had eyes for James.
















Look at this cute wee fella! This is my great nephew Peter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked that layout and what a great way to record such a fun event.