Friday, October 17, 2008



Me with Rachel Tucker at the Dinner on Saturday night. Rachel was taking classes for Hastings Rubber Stamps - I love that store - so much to see and I always have so little time when I visit it! I didn't take any of Rachel's classes but wish I did! I saw her putting the class kits together and she had gone the extra mile with her finishing touches. Kate and her were doing a great job of putting them together at one of the tables - got chatting to them and turns out they know Debbie (my sister). Rachel made these awesome pin cushion swaps. Lovely to meet you Rachel and Kate - hope you enjoy the coffee at the new look Cuccini!

Dragon Fly card up close. We made this at the Hastings Rubber Stamps Cuttlebug class. The wings are made from Tin Foil then a beaded body. We were lucky enough to to get the option of purchasing the embossing folders and cutters that were used during the weekend for 30% discount as we were the last class to use them - I got a spotty embossing plate, a zig zag one in a set and the flowers to make the dragon fly. Good Buy!





I made this card yesterday with some of my newly brought glimmermist and twinkling H20s. I painted the flowers with them. The stamps are part of the Share laughter set.

2 comments:

pasto♛ej said...

wow... u make cool cards! i wish i cud do 1, too! :D

Rach said...

hey Nicki
Cuccini is looking awesome, just opened this morning. Best coffee in town.
Talk soon
Rachel T