Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So it's Ag Hort Day Again ...



and this is what was happening in this household yesterday afternoon and evening. The boys made their own cakes and then decorated them. There was to be no help from mum! I think they are cool. Callums is a volcano and James' is a fish. Bec doesn't do baking yet but has all her bits ready to make a scene in a tray. Theres fairies and bits of lego in her bag ready to make tomorrow at school. James is laughing hard in the last photo cos he thinks its funny that I am so short and had to stand on my tiptoes to get the photo!

3 comments:

Mrs McGillan said...

Everywhere I go this week I see decorated cakes! I think your boys "take the cake" ! I hope they have great success and Rebecca too, at Ag Hort day.

Anonymous said...

hey wow they are some pretty cool cakes there. How did they get on??

Anonymous said...

I think they get top marks for trying. Who got to clean up the kitchen! LOL