Saturday, October 18, 2008

I thought I would try this from Friday Fill Ins after seeing it done at JoKneller's


1. Follow the Scrapbooker - they know the way to some good stories and pictures.
2. Phil is something I always take with me on vacation. lol
3. To achieve your goals, you must set them first.
4. I can't just sit and watch TV - I have to be doing something is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have a wonderful husband.
6. Ice floats then melts.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to grocery shopping, tomorrow my plans include housework and Sunday, I want to scrap!

Well that was fun!
Catch ya later

2 comments:

JO said...

TGIF! Enjoy your weekend!

Here's mine... thanks!!

SmilingSally said...

We match on #5. Please come visit and see my answers. While there, check out the BOX of new books I'm giving away.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com