Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Back from SENZ


Lani and Colleen - 2 of my roomies














Heather and I - another roomie!
















Going out to Pyjama Crop














The SENZsational Girls in their winning outfits.














Well I'm back from SENZ and had a awesome time. I laughed so much my sides hurt! I loved all the classes I did and the girls I spent the weekend with were fantastic company. Did the odd bit of shopping too! Everyone was so friendly. The stalls had everything you could possible want for your pages. We had a great night out at the crop and wore our PJ's into Burger King - got the odd look or two! The dinner on the Saturday night was interesting (they had a cassorole with liver in it on the smorgsbord table - not my thing!) but the night was enjoyed by all.

Thanks to Heather, Lani and Colleen for making my weekend fun, funny and funnier - you Girls Rock! Roll on SENZ 09

1 comment:

Mrs McGillan said...

Looks like you had an AMAZING time!
Love
Yvonne