Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another early morning post lol

Here I am at 2.23am lol. Both Phil and I are up drinking decaf coffee. He is doing his reports while I titoo on here. We had more visitors yesterday afternoon - it was great to catch up with Chris and Wendy and the boys from Gisborne - haven't seen them for a while so had heaps to chat about. Managed to clean up my scrapping space yesterday (while trying to get that Mount of washing done lol) I want to get at least one 12x12 layout done this week. Not a big goal but its a start and it will start better with a cleared space. We had an awesome day here yesterday weather wise.

I've enrolled for an online class with Jessica Sprague called Stories in Hand - it starts on 9 November and I'm not sure what I have let myself in for - I'm not very good at journalling so could be interesting! Its a free class and open to anyone so go check it out.

Off to surf the net a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you in class Nicki! LOL.

Anonymous said...

wow you were up late had to giggle at the decaffe coffee though. Like Vicki I will see you in class. Boy you had a busy weekend, I was exhausted just reading your posts lol. But at the same time you have to love the social side of long weekends.