Thursday, September 18, 2008

A page for my Book of Me


I did this layout (its for an A5 journal) for my Book of Me. It was a challenge set by a friend. We are all meeting up at SENZ and are doing a swap of mini pages. This is the first one. Its very simple.
Not much else happening here - calves have slowed right down so it is all just about over.
Kids production is coming along nicely and that starts next week. Callum looks a real hoot in his dress. Bec's handwriting is getting better with the realisation that if she holds her pencil a certain way she gets better results. And of course James has turned 13.
SENZ is only a couple of weeks away and I am really looking forward for the Girls Weekend!

I see I have had over 2000 hits on my blog site - don't know who is visiting but leave a comment if you are.

Nicki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cool Nicki--well done.Can't wait to see the rest of your pages.
hugs,
Heather xx

Anonymous said...

so cool x2 Nicki, how are you fitting it in??? (time wise i mean) I love your 10 happy things page as well bah hum bug give me more time in my day
love lani