Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh ....

I'm not sure what I have done - I wanted to share with you this video. But it has appeared 3 times and mucked up the whole blog and now I can't remove it. Mmmmm bit technically challenged in this direction.

Any way I was moved by this - in fact it brought me to tears and I don't know why lol. But it is truely beautiful that all those people came together like that.

Enjoy.

Oh and if you know how I can fix this let me know lol. I haven't got time today to sit and play with it as much as I would like.

Herd Records to process, Inlaws arriving this afternoon, have to make two plates for supper tonight, Production tonight - will post a pic of Callum in his dress over the weekend, need to do the house work (cos note Inlaws arriving lol) oh and still have to finish those BOM swaps and swap pins for SENZ. Woo hooo its gonna be a good day - (please note I'm not complaining ...)

No comments: