Friday, October 12, 2007

Where did the days go!

Well the days are just zooming on by and I know it will soon be Christmas - my favourite time of the year. Phil thinks I'm mad cos I start playing Christmas songs in October lol (probably earlier too! but shhh) My favourtie Christmas album is Celine Dion This is Christmas...

Anyway I've not been on for a day or week or two oops and I've had a friendly reminder from one or two that I had better up date the blog so here it goes ...

We had a good school holidays and Phil managed a couple of days off the farm which did wonders to his temperment! We stayed at his mum and dads for one night and he went and helped fed out which he and the boys enjoyed. Then we went to Deb and Karls and caught up with mum and dad. The kids had a ball there and we didn't really see much of them apart from when they were hungry, we went to the Napier wharf a couple of times for fishing and didn't catch anything. Phil went home on the Saturday to get ready for AB and the kids and I along with Tom came back to Te Puke by bus on the Tuesday. Managed to catch up with Heather and Jo and not a lot of other folks but maybe next time ...

I've got a few photos to upload so will start with the Kids Holiday Project






Mosacis

We decided to get some tiles and tile a old table we had. This has been a joint effort with the boys doing all the 'smashing' James said on the day that he had had the best day as he was able to 'smash things'. This is a work in progress and I will keep you posted on how they are going. James and Callum decided to do tables as well. James has finished his and needs to grout it. Callum, Bec and I are still working on ours.

No comments: