Thursday, October 18, 2007

oh

Well I dropped by to upload a couple of photos but it doesn't seem to be working this morning.

Ag Hort Day has arrived today and both boys baked cakes and iced them and also have art work to show. Rebecca has done a vegetable creature and also has Scruffy the lamb to exhibit. Believe it or not its a quiet morning so far as I'm not working and the kids aren't catching the bus as I will take them and the lambs (Vun's as well) down to school. I think it will still be on - it poured with rain last night. Have recently been blamed for bring the rain to the Bay lol. Yeah it rains here but not half as much as Mt Bruce. I see they have been getting a bit of a battering down there lately as well. Hope you are all ok in Eketahuna - wave wave.

I'm not really into towing trailers but since I have been here I have done it a couple of times and yesterday I was asked to take the 4 wheeler into the motorbike shop. I thought I had enough petrol to get to the petrol station and guess what .... I ran out of petrol!!! Yeah and someone did say 'trust you to run out of petrol' lol.

Catch you all later and hope you all have a good day.

Nicki

No comments: