Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Woo Hoot Wednesday

I thought I would play this today - Woo hoot Wednesday
  1. There are about 3 weeks until the school holidays - I love the school holidays, I love having the kids around (as long as they are not fighting), I love that there is no routine.
  2. I heard that my sister might come and visit in the school holidays (another reason for loving the school holidays lol)
  3. Mum and Dad are here in the BOP for another week.
  4. James has been asking for lots of cuddles lately - very nice!
Well off to get the kids up and get ready to roll the day.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
Nicki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great line up of Whoo Hoot Wednesdays Nicki. I love the school holidays to and can't wait till I can stay in bed later in the mornings...LOL!!!:)

Anonymous said...

love your washing machine story!!

Sounds like your holiday will be great :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog