Thursday, June 12, 2008

Who wants a laugh?!!??

Karen you will love this one!!!!

This morning I went to the washing machine and thinking it had stopped because of it unbalancing, opened and closed it and waited it for it to go. No luck and looked inside it an it was full of water. It was quite early and Phil was still in bed. So I go down to Phil -
"Phil the washing machine has broken - its stopped" -
" mmm ok" was the answer.

Soooooo I carried on with something else thinking ooo I just don't need this - I rely on my washing machine as we all do, Phil gets up, checks out the washing machine, comes out to me and says,
"Nic, what was wrong with the washing machine"
"It's broken, it won't go"
He gives me his Nic, Nic, Nic your a fruitcake look
"I fixed it"
"Oh - how"
"I pulled the button out"
"Oh - whoops"
loling - what a ning nong - I had had a shower yesterday and the washing machine was on so I had pulled out the button so that it wouldn't affect the water - but I hadn't turned it back on lol.

I had a bad day yesterday. Heres hoping today is going to be better!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Nicki
Lol at your washing machine incident. Yes it is me from the Itchy Nail camp going to Crop Waikato. I'd be keen to carpool if you are coming thru Tauranga!! I'll PM you through the sketchbook forum to give you my contact details.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicola, yes I had a good laugh. But I certainly can imagine what was going through your head at the time as I would be exactly the same, and I could just imagine my brother having a smirk on his face while letting you know he'd fixed it. Take care Karen

Anonymous said...

ohhhh Nicki--that cracks me up!!The number of times that's happened in this house--except the man-about-this place is not as clever as Phil--so we've spent a whole dsy thinking the pump has gone bung!Country water supplies are such a pain--so are washing machines.