Friday, May 30, 2008

A bit more about the bracelet



When I first saw the bracelets I thought ok they are interesting and unusual and didn't really think any more of it until I saw the lady at the stall knitting - being me I said -
" What are you knitting?" with a confused look on my face - she was knitting with jewellery wire - thats weird -
"I'm knitting the bracelets"
"What?"
"The bracelets their knitted"
Well ... she got me I had a good study and being a crafter myself, then appreciated the work she had put into them. She uses a fine silver wire (can't remember the count) and as she is knitting she threads the beads and stones on to them.
She then sells them for AU$20. I thought she was really clever. Mmm yes I have thought about giving it a go but I'm still studying the end to see how shes finished and started it. lol. She said she had seen it in a book and gave it a go and now sells them.

No comments: