Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The journey is coming to an end






























Sponge Bob play area, Slides at White Water World, Green Room - you went down a huge slide and then up side to side and out, Wave pool





















Well its a quickie from Brisbane Airport. We have had a wonderful holiday and we are all sad that the end of it is fast approaching. But I have at least 500 photos lol. There is going to be some serious scrapbooking going down when I get home. We had a fantastic day yesterday at White Water World - the kids said they enjoyed it better than the theme parks. We rode all the sides (except Phil and I didn't do the B.R.O Big Red Octopus - which the boys said was great - they rode it 5 times!!) I sat and watched the Green Room before I got the courage to go on it and then had to ride it backwards - very scary!
I better go - will update more when I get home - and if your lucky there will be a photo or too.



Edited to add Photos of White Water World

1 comment:

tash said...

Hi Nikki - just had a quick look through your blog - you have been a busy happy family - lucky you! Just thought I would drop you a line to see if you were going to the scrapcamp at Ohope this weekend - its being organised through the itchy nail - I am coming down from kerikeri and was hoping you to see you while I am down there. Am guessing you will be pretty busy settling in after your holiday though. Cheers Tash.