Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Woo Hoot Wednesday

My woo hoots today

  1. My SENZ ticket arriving last week.
  2. Getting into 3 SENZ classes - may do one more!
  3. Booking our accommodation for SENZ
  4. Just the whole excitement of SENZ and all the emails back and forth to Heather lol.
  5. My friend Heather for telling me to just leave the housework and do some scrapping - I love that woman!
  6. The anticipation of going for a ride in the new car on Friday and go shopping (I know sad aye but we are trying not to have unnecessary trips to town - I have gone from driving to town just about everyday to going nowhere lol)
WOOOO HOOOOO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I am picking you are excited about SENZ then? lol How many more sleeps to go?? Congrats on the new car.

Nicki said...

he he he its 64 days!
Nicki