Wednesday, August 6, 2008


Banana Chocolate Muffins

I made these this morning at 6am for the kids school lunch - aren't I just the bestest mum LOLING
- really it was cos we got nothing in the cupboard!











I love this - as I walked past I could hear the captain of the team giving them a pep talk. Unfortunately they didn't win but they sure gave it a good crack - it was a tough team and they played hard.


Callums team before their curtain raiser game on Saturday afternoon. Callum is number 3.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicky - are visiting via Tanya's blog. To be making muffins at 6am is definitely in line for a bestest mum award. Looking forward to reading more of your blog and seeing your scrapbooking. Will check back again.

Anonymous said...

Iis that the Alison Holst recipe? cos I love making nana and choc chip muffins.

Nicki said...

This is a recipe that we used to use at a cafe I worked at - it makes 24 good sized muffins - Great for the freezer - I make a batch and if I am fast enough and they don't get eaten) I wrap them individually and then put them in the freezer great to pull out for school lunches. I'll post recipe soon.
Nicki