Saturday, February 9, 2008

Next two words

Emilys next two words are a YOW - our own word - who my friend chose for me and it was HOUSEWORK lol those who know me know that it is not a favorite of mine! And then the next one is BALANCE - i've written a little bit of what these things mean to me on the back of the cards but have shared with you just the front. The balance one has painting on it and then using a tissue picture I cut around the girl then separated the layers on the tissue and podged each separate tissue onto the paint. Getting a bit out there for me lol - I did like the painting process so have painted another page ready for another of Emily's challenges lol. The words on Housework are done on my Cuttlebug so are the flowers. Hope you have had a good weekend.
Nicki


No comments: