Friday, September 14, 2007

Been a while!

Hi everybody - its been a week or so since my last post and I've been trying to work out what I've been doing lol. Certainly haven't been out to my scrap room and I know I have a couple of challenges that need to be finished ... mmm ... I've done one of them but still another to come. Will post when done.

My challenges are:

No.1----computer generate title and journalling,no fave colours like pink or purple,make the page about things you love most about your new environment--no people allowed!!
No 2----use your gorgeous black and white blog photo to create a black/white layout listing 10 of the favourite things about yourself--not Phil,the kids etc but YOU!

I'm still working on the first one. The second one I altered slightly - sorry Lani and Heather as I already had a half finished one of that photo from CC07 so I finished that one. But I did another one and only came up with 7 or 8 favourite things - its really hard to thing about yourself and your favourite things. Does anyone else have that problem? I will post those over the weekend. Thanks Heather for the 10 facts about me from your view - not sure whether I entirely agree thou lol.

We had a lovely weekend with Phils ma and pa- bummer that Phil was working all weekend but they caught snippets of him anyway. We all got shouted out for tea on Saturday night by the 'boss' (thanks 'boss') to a lovely family resturant called Bureta Motor Inn - really reasonable for a family and Callum has already asked to go there for his birthday. It is in Tauranga and I got to drive the 'little round bug' (ma and pas car) I was a bit nervous of driving it but didn't come to any grief apart from going a bit fast in a 70 km zone and getting a bit lost lol. Who else does that mmm forgets that its 70km and still carries on at 100km. Oh and don't tell Pa but I also did a little tiny skiddy as I pulled out onto the main road ... oops ... it wasn't really me it was the stones!

Well its James' birthday tomorrow and he turns 12 - can't believe where that time has gone it only feels like yesterday when he was a tiny baby in my arms - now hes this lovely big boy with a cool sense of humour struggling with the hormones of a 12 year old!!!!

Well till my next post hope everyone is well and happy. Have a good weekend - looks like we are in for rain which might be nice to get out into the scrappy place!
Take Care
Nicki

No comments: