Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Start!

Well here I am - I've decided to keep a sorta journal in the form of a blog! It might be a bit boring for most. I'm scrapping this afternoon as a promise to Rebecca and we're in the scrap room and the boys keep coming and going - in the end I said to them "do you want to scrap too?" "Yep" they both said so I rumbled around in the many boxes of stuff and found some page bits for them to do. Its been a bit of a funny old day - it rains off and on quite heavy at times. Spoke with mum and dad this morning they had a bit of a storm at Mt Bruce with a lot of wind. The young boys were blown off their bikes and the neighbours lost some of the iron on the shed. Well nearly time to go and do the calves.

Nicki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your work is fantabulous Nicki! Just love all the doodling.